Any change to this cookie statement will be announced on the Website and/or by e-mail and the new statement will take effect thirty (30) days after the announcement. This declaration was last amended on 27/10/2015.
2) What is a cookie: A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, a web cookie or a browser cookie, is usually a small text file sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser while a user is browsing a website. In the event that the user is in the future browsing the same website, the data stored in the cookie may be retrieved by the website in order to inform the website of the user’s previous activity. Cookies are designed as a reliable mechanism for websites to remember the status of the website or the activity that user has undertaken in the past. They help us to optimise your visit to the Website, to remember the technical choices (e.g. choice of language, newsletter, etc.) and to show more relevant services and offers. If you wish to consult the Website, NUTRISAN recommends that you enable cookies. However, if you choose not to do so, you are always free not to turn them on.
Cookies can include: clicking on certain buttons, logging in or recording the pages visited by the user, even months or years ago. Although cookies cannot contain viruses or install malware on the host computer, tracking cookies and especially third- party tracking cookies are often used as ways to compile long-term data on individuals’ browser history – a major privacy concern that prompted European and US legislators to take action in 2011. This cookie statement is in accordance with the current Belgian Law (Law of 10/07/2012 laying down provisions on electronic communications, BS 20/9/2012).
This Website uses different types of cookies.
- The strictly necessary cookies: As the name suggests, these cookies are strictly necessary to enable you to browse the Website or to provide certain functions that you have requested.
- Functional cookies: These cookies improve the functionality of the Website by storing your preferences. For example, you can set your profile on the homepage.
- Tracking cookies: These cookies will survive user sessions. When a persistent cookie’s Max-Age is set to 1 year, then, within that year, the initial value contained in that cookie will be sent back to the server each time the user visits the server. This is done to store an essential piece of information, such as how the user initially came to the Website. For this reason, they are also known as tracking cookies. For example, once you have chosen your preferred language, the Website will include your preference in a permanent cookie and store your browser. When you subsequently return to the Website, it will use that persistent cookie to ensure that the content is delivered in the language of your choice.
- Third party cookies: To support its communications, NUTRISAN has anchored its content in social media channels such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter and NUTRISAN makes use of the sharing opportunities on social networks. The channels NUTRISAN uses may contain cookies from these websites and NUTRISAN does not control them. You should consult the relevant website of these third parties for more information about these cookies.
3) List of cookies used by this Website: The table below lists the cookies NUTRISAN collects and the information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores heading information on the page, which makes it possible to display pages faster.|
|COMPARE||The items you have in the Comparison-Productslist.|
|CURRENCY||Your desired currency.|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer ID at the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator of whether you are currently logged in to the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group to which you belong.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the customer segment ID.|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A marker that indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTING||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Makes it possible for guests to change their order.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last section you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use caching.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your shopping cart and your viewing history if you have requested it from the Website.|
|POLL||The ID of each poll you recently voted for.|
|POLLN||Information about the poll you voted for.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The articles you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information about products that have been emailed to your friends.|
|STORE||The store overview or the language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products you have recently viewed.|
|DELETE||An encrypted list of products that you have added to your wish list.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of articles in your wishlist.|
4) Disable cookies: There are a number of options available to prevent the storage of cookies. Please visit the websites of the different browsers to learn how to block the storage of cookies. In addition to avoiding storage, it is also possible to delete the current cookies installed on your computer at any time.
- Apple Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
It’s worth remembering that if you decide to delete all your cookies, you’ll most likely have to re-enter all your usernames and passwords on all the websites you visit, so you didn’t even have to think about it before. If you would like to know more about cookies, please visit the website www.allaboutcookies.org This website provides more information about cookies, explains in detail how to delete the cookies you find and shows you how to allow trusted websites to store cookies on your computer.