LEGAL DISCLAIMER NUTRISAN
1) General: Welcome to the NUTRISAN website: https://www.nutrisan.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”). Please review the following basic rules governing your use of the Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Document”) before using this Website in any way. Please note that each time you use the Website, the latest version of this Document will govern your use and therefore implies your agreement. If you do not agree with any of the provisions of this Document or if you find it difficult to read, NUTRISAN kindly asks you to contact it and, in the meantime, to cease all use of this Website.
The content of this Website is subject to change without notice and does not create, specify, modify or replace any new or prior contractual obligations agreed in writing between NUTRISAN and the visitor. Any changes will be announced on the Website and/or by e-mail and the new disclaimer will take effect thirty (30) daysafter the announcement. This Document was last modified on 27/10/2015.
2) Nature of the information provided: The information available on this Website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances and therefore cannot be considered as personal advice. This Website and all content of this Website is made available on an “as is” basis and without warranty. The use of the Website and the information contained therein is therefore exclusively at your own risk.
3) Liabilities: NUTRISAN makes every effort to ensure that the content of this Website is as complete, correct, accurate and up-to-date as possible. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if certain information is unavailable, NUTRISAN will endeavour to correct this as soon as possible. If you find any inaccuracies, please contact NUTRISAN (see contact details at the bottom of this Document).
NUTRISAN makes every effort to secure the Website by all reasonable means and to limit as much as possible any inconvenience caused by technical errors. However, NUTRISAN cannot exclude the possibility of incorrect technical manoeuvres or unauthorised interventions. For these reasons, NUTRISAN cannot guarantee you uninterrupted access.
NUTRISAN is not liable for indirect or consequential damages (such as, but not limited to, loss of time, emotional damage, loss of opportunity, loss of data, loss of profits, etc.).
NUTRISAN accepts no liability whatsoever for statements made or published by third parties and has no obligation to provide inaccurate data, information, conclusions or advice published by third parties regarding this or any other source of information provided by NUTRISAN.
However, nothing in this Document excludes NUTRISAN’s liability for intent or fraud.
4) Links to third party websites: This Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites over which NUTRISAN has no technical or content control. NUTRISAN cannot guarantee the completeness or correctness of the content or the availability of these websites and therefore accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage resulting from their use.
5) Intellectual property: All texts, images, video files and sound files displayed on this Website are the property of NUTRISAN and may only be reproduced or communicated to the public with the express prior written consent of NUTRISAN.
The NUTRISAN name and logo and the products and services offered by NUTRISAN are trademarks and trade names protected by national law. This Website is subject to Belgian law and the relevant copyrights belong to NUTRISAN.
6) Protection of personal data: All personal data originating from the visitor who visits this Website will only be used to improve its technical functionality. The information you enter on the Website is confidential. NUTRISAN will act as the controller of these data in accordance with the Belgian Privacy Act of 8 December 1992.
7) Applicable Law and Court: This Document is subject to, and any disputes relating thereto shall be settled in accordance with, Belgian law. Any dispute relating to the existence or application of this Document and its interpretation or execution will fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the district in which NUTRISAN has its registered office, unless a different court is required by law.
8) Various: If any provision of this Document is held to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be severable from the rest of this Document and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
9) Contact: If you would like further information or comments, please contact NUTRISAN:
Molenstraat 94, 9100 Sint-Niklaas (Belgium) email@example.com