Buffered Vitamin C
Buffered Vitamin C contains calcium ascorbate, a buffered form of vitamin C that is well-tolerated by the stomach, supplemented with vitamin C from the fruit acerola.
Vitamin C contributes to:
- maintenance of normal immune system function during and after strenuous physical exercise;
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of: blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin;
- normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of fatigue;
- protection of cells against oxidative stress;
- normal functioning of the nervous system;
- normal psychological function.