The active form of vitamin B6
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate no longer needs to be converted in the body first and is therefore immediately usable by the body. As a result, this form has high bioavailability and is more absorbable.
- helps reduce fatigue and supports normal energy metabolism;
- contributes to normal nervous system function and psychological function;
- is good for normal immune system function;
- supports normal (homo)cysteine metabolism;
- contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism;
- supports the formation of red blood cells;
- contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.