The active form of vitamin B12
Methylcobalamin is the biologically active reduced form of vitamin B12 that can be used immediately by the body. This gives it a great advantage over oxidised forms such as cyanocobalamin, which first need to be converted in the body before the vitamin B12 is active. Moreover, methylcobalamin can be used immediately by the body as a methyl donor.
- supports normal energy metabolism and helps reduce fatigue;
- contributes to normal nervous system function and psychological function;
- is good for normal immune system function;
- supports normal homocysteine metabolism;
- contributes to normal red blood cell formation and the cell division process.